To be able to arrange the wedding bouquet that matches with the bride’s expectation, it is important to ask the right questions. A private consultation is the best way to achieve the common understanding between florist and bride.
For us it is important to personalise the bridal bouquets. ‘That’s me, that’s what I’ve always wanted’, is the reaction we are aiming for.
Our wedding florist will take you step by step through all the details and delivery logistics, ensuring that we at Flowers of the World positively contribute to your special day.
At Flowers of the world we strive to apply all sustainable practices wherever possible. We prefer to use fresh seasonal flowers, supporting local and Australian growers. We work with the growers to minimise the use of chemical sprays and excessive packaging and most importantly the flowers are handled with love and respect.
Before your consultation it can be helpful to consider the options below:
- Bride & bridesmaid – bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, flower girl, hair flowers or halos.
- Grooms party – buttonholes, groom and groomsmen.
- Corsages & Buttonholes for the family – parents bride and groom, grandparents, siblings and extended family.
- Church or ceremony flowers
- Flowers at the altar, pews, entrance, signing table and petals on departure. Reception flowers